Hi, ladies. We are on the treasure hunt for the budget friendly and unique wedding bands, so if you are planning a wedding and still haven’t chosen a wedding ring, then this post may be for you.
Today we feature 12 Alternative Wedding Rings. All of them cost under €100.
- Romantic. Solid Sterling Silver, leaf design.
2. Feminine. Sterling Silver + Cubic Zirconia.
3. Sterling Silver +Sapphire. Sapphire is for Faithful Love.
4. Bold. Black Carbon Inlay Gold Plated Tungsten Carbide
5. Perfect match. Titanium Steel
6. Brave. Wood Inlay Tungsten Carbide
7. Tribal. Surgical Steel.
8. Celtic. Open Knot. 9K gold.
9. Daring. Titanium, Meteorite Inlay +Blue Carbon Fiber (Advert says- Men’s, I say- Unisex )
10. Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver+ Rainbow Topaz CZ Claddagh Ring. The Claddagh ring is a traditional Irish ring which represents love, loyalty, and friendship.
11. Celtic Irish Mo Anam Cara- My Soul Mate Silver with Claddagh Design ring Set
12. Braided Rope Ring. The cord of three strands– Husband, Wife and God. (alternative design here)
Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. As a time to tie the knot approaches, I will have more wedding related posts coming. And If you are curious about our choice of rings, I must admit- we have not decided yet, but I have strong preference for Celtic design, and he likes traditional gold band. the search continues…
PS: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide opportunity for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com. If you choose to purchase items through quiethappinessandrain.com we may receive small compensation at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!