What a lovely surprise! Thank you, dear Audra, (Audra’s Book Blabbing) for nominating me for this award! I only started blogging little over three months ago, and I enjoy it enormously. I love being part of amazing blogging community, to share my stories and document my daily life.
1. Display the award.
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
3. Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
4. Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
- What’s one thing you really like about yourself?
There are two things I like equally about myself, so I will share both of them. Being an empath and creativity. Those are very useful things and they define me as a person. Being an empath helps me to understand people and to forgive with ease. And being creative, means I am NEVER bored. I have millions of ideas just racing though my veins, waiting to be brought to life.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Easy- lies and liars.
- Who is one person your really want to meet?
I have two answers for this one as well, hahaha.
If there was a way to go back into the past, I would have loved to meet my partners beloved grandma, sadly she passed away, just weeks before I met him.
And here is more traditional answer- Nora Roberts! Because I think she is amazing writer.
Here is my list of unique and amazing bloggers:
- If you could do one magical thing to make this world a better place, what would it be?
- Beauty of life is…
- Unforgettable book-